VSFTPd

Marcos fraga.muerete at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 08:04:10 UTC 2010

2010/6/30 Roland Turcan <konf at rotursoft.sk>

> Hello Marcos,
>
> Thanks, but the question was not to change the server, but to find the
> way how to set it up.
>
> Anyway thanks for your response and I will read info about
> mysecureshell which could be useful for the future.
>
> TRoland;

Yeah, I realised it.  Anyway I just thought it could be useful for people
using FTP servers or SFTP to know about MySecureShell and it's ACL's that
could be useful for some purposes:

Here is an overview of ACLs:
- *Control* bandwidth.
- *Secure* viewing rights.
- *Administration* of server by *GUI*.
- *Management of the activity* the server with *logging*.
- *Control* by user *ip, groups ...*
- *Remote Access* administration.
- *Confinement server in a secure area (Chroot Jail )*.

HTH someone :)