Latest Firefox 3.6.6 - I don't like it...

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 30 06:20:01 UTC 2010

I had a perfectly working combination of Thunderbird and Firefox whereby
clicking on an URL link in TB would bring up that link in
Firefox......until this latest version, 3.6.6, installed earlier today
:-) . That nice link has now been destroyed.

FF is my default browser, its path is written correctly in its
preferences (and it starts OK using this path on a command line), the
config file for TB hasn't been altered....

Anyone else suffering this annoyance following the upgrade of FF?

BC