read extern drive in ubuntu

Douglas Pollard dougpol1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 15:57:28 UTC 2010

Yes Tony, I was thinking Open office could read them and then I could
save them to a file Widows office could read. I think that is what she
uses. Does this work? I assumed the formatting of the writing itself
might be lost and then she would have to go through and reformat that
like paragraphs , words per line and right or left side justification.
Might even have to pick out the sentences out of the lines of
formatting??   Doug