FD - wireless trouble

Thomas Blasejewicz thomas at s7.dion.ne.jp
Mon Jun 28 10:53:01 UTC 2010

NoOp さんは書きました:
> Thomas, I suspect that the wifi and floppy issues are not related.
> Testing on my machines with no wifi whatsoever yields the same results:
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/441835/comments/221>
>
> I am interested in the "Now in 10.04 the floppy DID work until 3 days
> ago and then stopped being recognized, because I set up a wireless
> connection." comment. I'm wondering if you also did some updates in the
> past three days that may have caused/contributed to the issue. Can you
> check in /var/log/apt/history.log ($ gedit /var/log/apt/history.log) and
> perhaps post your last 5 days of date in pastebin
> (http://paste.ubuntu.com/) and then post the url to the data?

I think I successfully pasted the requested data here:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/456326/

There seems to be an "update" - which is one of those that are made
automatically and I just clicked on "YES" or so.
I am afraid, all the rest is way beyond my capabilities of comprehension ...

If that "update" were responsible for the bug, is there anything like
the "system restore" used in Windows, which allows you to return
the system to a date at which it definitely was working OK?

Or has there been otherwise published a solution to this bug?