sudo a user without password

Jozsi Avadkan jozsi.avadkan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 08:45:31 UTC 2010

wow, thanks for the quick answer! :)

but it still doesn't work. i'm pretty sure, that i'm missing something:

##############################

$ whoami
someone
$ sudo -u dude-user wine "/home/dude-user/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Dude/dude.exe"

We trust you have received the usual lecture from the local System
Administrator. It usually boils down to these three things:

    #1) Respect the privacy of others.
    #2) Think before you type.
    #3) With great power comes great responsibility.

[sudo] password for someone:
someone is not allowed to run sudo on localhost.  This incident will be
reported.
$

the next try [like in the "Dude.desktop" file]: it prompts [GUI], that
it needs the password for the dude-user:

$ whoami
someone
$ gksu -u dude-user wine "/home/dude-user/.wine/drive_c/Program
Files/Dude/dude.exe"

I tried these: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fHbh4VpS