Kubuntu list is moderated, but Ubuntu is not? ; jor Ubuntu

giovanni_re john_re at fastmail.us
Thu Jun 24 07:36:39 UTC 2010

Is the moderation procedure different for these lists?  If so, why?

I get moderation hold messages every time I post to KUbuntu, but, IIRC,
not so for Ubuntu posts.

Is the Ubuntu list actually moderated, but no notice of that is sent to
posters?

If the Ubuntu list is not moderated, then why is KUbuntu moderated?
There should be quicker response to questions if there wasn't a
moderation time lag.

Further, perhaps an improved KUbuntu moderation could be implemented:
whitelist each poster when the initial legitimate post comes through.

Thanks :)