10.04 Release -RESOLVED

John Graddy jwgraddy at valornet.com
Wed Jun 23 13:40:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-22 at 15:46 -0700, NoOp wrote:
> Apologies. I _assumed_ that you had read the release notes _prior_ to
> installing 10.04 :-)

Thanks.  Flash 10 now works.

I guess that I had tried so many things trying to get Java to work that
I had confused myself.  When I posted my original message, I HAD read
the release notes AND made the addition to the partner repository.  I
tried (unsuccessfully) to add Java and Flash using the normal Firefox
add-ons/plugins facilities so I sent my original message.

I am still confused about when to use an application provided facility
(like Firefox "Tools") and when to use apt.

Thanks,
John