Text screen

Bill Liao lwlw1988 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:15:42 UTC 2010

That's what bores me every time. I have encountered this kind of prob a lot
of times.
It seems that theres some prob with the partition table of the hdd.
If you're just trying to get familiar with Ubuntu, try to use wubi for the
install, though i hate this way.

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 10:39 AM, <yakimavalleyrcracer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> It was this that came up. OAFIID:GNOME_FastUserSwitchApplet
> encountered a problem loading
> FastUserSwitchApplet
>
> But now I got bigger problems. My ubuntu is gone. I booted up my pc twice
> the first time no problem. The second time booted straight to winxp. I
> opened up magic partitioner to see and my ubuntu partition is gone. So I
> tried to see if I can install again and ubuntu said I had bad sectors on my
> hdd. Check disk and boot twice. So I really done it.

If the dream is BIG enough,the facts don't count!