10.04 Release

a_puzzeled_newbie(^_^); benjamin1254 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:23:06 UTC 2010

could you better explain? from where i sit it seems like you said that the
java apps work fine but they dont!? which that gets kinda confusing. You
could use the terminal and use:
sudo apt-get update

sudo apt-cache search java

then from there see which app u need and then do the following:

sudo apt-get install *insert name of app here*

works for me when the gui doesent want to function for me and/or i cant find
anything on the gui that would help me. better put its the hard wired way to
install apps the right way the first time around!

hope i have helped even a little bit!

-ben