New moderation technique, rewritten

Res res at ausics.net
Sun Jun 20 10:59:06 UTC 2010

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010, Mike McMullin wrote:

>  There are a number of BBC/CBC collaborations that don't get aired in Canada
> till the next year, mostly due to licensing issues.  (Even stuff filmed here
> gets put back if the main audience is State side, and they haven't aired it
> there.)

I feel your pain, we know they CAN do it right, they ran Jericho within 24
hours of it airing in the states, they also did the same for one season
of House, but nothing else and not even the current series of House :(
heck, "spooks" aired almost 10 months ago in the UK and that series has
not made it here yet, they are about the get the next series :)

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!