New moderation technique, rewritten

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Jun 19 10:02:42 UTC 2010

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010, Basil Chupin wrote:

> Now don't say I didn't warn you....the wrath of the net-police shall
> come heavily unto you and smite you verily and with force of such degree
> that your teeth shall be loosened in their foundations....

hehehe they have tried some years ago, but know better than take me on :)
I beratye those who berate the people who dont like how others type, not
only on this list, but on many others, I have removed ppl from lists i'm a
moderator on who just dont get the fact they got no right to demand others
must/should type the way they want them to.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!