New moderation technique, rewritten

Res res at ausics.net
Sat Jun 19 09:58:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, 18 Jun 2010, Gilles Gravier wrote:

>> you apparently don't watch watch fox networks then
>>

> I tend to prefer what's on the UPN channels. or HBO... In Australia, you
> might not get the "beeped" version that I get in the US...

fair enough, I have a VPN into the U.S, so often watch shows on fox and
NBC (some of the latest versions of shows often appear many many months
later here because the AU television networks treat us with contempt, and
they wonder why AU has the highest world wide illegal p2p d/l of TV shows,
yet they still just dont get it)  and I assure you, there is also far worse
on there, don't know what UPN channels are though, so can't comment.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!