New moderation technique, rewritten

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 19 03:41:50 UTC 2010

On 18/06/10 11:50, Res wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
> <so many lines of irrelevant crap trimmed>
>

>> (You should use "merde" - it's French and so, so much more acceptable
>> you know....But then if you use such words as you have in this post then
>> you wouldn't know that, would you?)
>>
> i aint a frenchie, i still trying to work out what platic bertrand was
> saying in that song when I was a kid, bout 30 years ago
>

>> Isn't this a four-letter word considered to be foul language which you
>> have already used above? Oooow.....The first time is an accident, the
>> second time is.....hmmmm?
>>

> shit is not a an offensive word. EG itseven  used in prime time television
> on public (non cable) channels, and a whole lot more on cable, and on
> public channels after 9pm, the F word can be freely used.
>

>>> So to the apparent moderators, pull your finger out and apply the
>>>
>> rules evenly, If you cant do your job properly, piss off
>>

>> Once again, another four-letter word......Sigh...
>>

> would you like an education in some more 4 leter words and what you can
> do ? :)

Thank you kindly and ever so much but seeing as how all this has now
become OT - but I'll add "Linux" and "Ubuntu" here to keep this on topic
- 'twould be best to cease this frivolity otherwise Batman and Robin
will come down the heavy on this.... :-)

BC

--
Paranoia is simply an optimistic outlook on life.