collectd application

PleegWat pleegwat at telfort.nl
Fri Jun 18 17:03:07 UTC 2010

On 06/17/2010 07:39 PM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using collectd on ubuntu server 8.04. I have a special
> requirement is that i need to send png graphs which has to be embed on
> the email body to a particular team.
> I do have multiple hosts with multiple plugins
>
> is there a easy and efficient way to do it ?
>
> Please suggest/guide
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Kaushal

I can't give you any specific guidelines, but I know collectd comes with
a web frontend in the form of a cgi script, which includes graphs. This
script should be invocable from the command line, which should allow
embedding these graphs in emails.
However, I'm not sure what image format is used for those graphs.

PleegWat