ssh can not login

K V vale.kenny at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:48:08 UTC 2010

Yah, nmap is a fundamental network utiltity.  Sort of the construction
equivalent of a drill, i.e. necessary.  Once you get some familiarity with
nmap (I'm a strong proponent of learning the internals before you start
using mediated interfaces), try zenmap, for quick use, especially for
reviewing output, it's pretty good.  Can't beat the CLI, but not too shabby.
Have fun learning!
Peace,