4 pages per side when printing pdf files

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Fri Jun 18 09:45:50 UTC 2010

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010, NoOp wrote:

> Nice find. I'd recommend filing a bug report against cups.

   While trying different drivers, I made a surprising discover:

   The problem occurs only if the printer name is the one I gave the first
   time, i.e. "sam". As long as I choose an other name ( "sam2" for example),
   taking the same driver, the problem disappears.

   This means that this name is stored somewhere in some system-config-printer config file,
   but where?

--
Pierre Frenkiel