Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Jun 18 06:58:18 UTC 2010

On 17/06/10 07:52, calcpage at aol.com wrote:
> OK, I got my "youtube recording studio" working on my 64bit dual-core
> athlon using Ubuntu 10.04!
>
> See what you think about my first recording demoing SAGE:
> http://www.youtube.com/calcpage2009
>
> HTH,
> A. Jorge Garcia
> http://shadowfaxrant.blogspot.com
>
> Teacher&  Professor
> Applied Mathematics, PhysicsÂ&  Computer Science
> Baldwin Senior High School&  Nassau Community College

Firstly, it is nice to read such a Thank You, and great to read that you
got the whole setup working.

Secondly, the video looks great and well presented.

Thirdly, a tiny suggestion for you to consider: you can get more screen
area to play with if you hid the top panel of Ubuntu (right-click,
Preferences, Autohide) and then also "lose" the top panels of Firefox
(View, Toolbars) when you are making a recording. Just a thought.....

BC

--
Paranoia is simply an optimistic outlook on life.