New moderation technique, rewritten

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Jun 18 01:58:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Amedee Van Gasse wrote:

> I want to formally protest against the false accusations made by "Res"
> in https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-users/2010-June/221108.html
> I also want to protest against the wrong spelling of my name.

You are the first to complain when things of OT in any thread, but yet you
yourself do partake in such events, and I stand by that statement.
It is why you detest me so much because you know I wont idly stand by and
let you or anyone play net-cop when you have no right to, it is also why
you have tried on no less then 3 times, to have me removed from this list.

I do however apologise for the incorrect spelling of your name.

--
Res

"What does Windows have that Linux doesn't?" - One hell of a lot of bugs!