10.04 and bluetooth on netbook

Verde Denim tdldev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 18:38:27 UTC 2010

I am running the netbook remix of 10.04 on a samsung n210 which (so far) is
really enjoyable. The first issue I encountered was in opening the bluetooth
preferences and seeing the message "your computer does not have any
Bluetooth adapters plugged in"
I checked the specs on the netbook and it does say it has Bluetooth 2.1 +
EDR built in. Not having tried bluetooth on a pc prior to this I was
wondering if I need to install additional ubuntu packages to get this to
work.
Any input (as always) is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jack