New moderation technique, rewritten

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 14 07:28:20 UTC 2010

On 14/06/10 07:08, Res wrote:

Firstly, do not top post in this mail list. OK? The moderators can come
down really hard on you about this.

With this in mind I am transferring your comments to the appropriate
location at the bottom.....

<PRESTO!>

> On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> On 13/06/10 02:26, Tom H wrote:

>>> Your formula doesn't make any sense though because you made very few
>>> posts on the 10th and 11th.
>>>

>> Ssshhhh.....don't spoil it...I'm still waiting for 73 Karl to give me
>> the name of that secret compound he ingests....
>>
>> BC

 >As much as it pains me to support Karl in any way, I must say, yet
again it seems, the moderation on this list is a "boys club", Karl is
all too often shutdown for speaking shit

Ouch! An unacceptable four-letter word!

(You should use "merde" - it's French and so, so much more acceptable
you know....But then if you use such words as you have in this post then
you wouldn't know that, would you?)

 >(often rightly so) and other of his OT related rants, however, >the
one sidedness blinds us all, as the infamous self appointed net-cops and
the usual suspect cry baby who sulks to the apparent moderators of this
list about him, me, >and I think some others when things stray unrelated
to the "user >technical support", but yet feel they can do what they
want (yes, hello van gassen) and OT rant anytime they want and get away
with it, and do in fact get away with it >now said cry baby concerned
has not yet entered this threaed, >but, there
 >are alot of people here who in my opinoin are here to troll and stir shit

Isn't this a four-letter word considered to be foul language which you
have already used above? Oooow.....The first time is an accident, the
second time is.....hmmmm?

 >etc, and currently mocking Karl apparently free to do so by the rose
coloured glasses wearing moderators.

 >This is why I am most disliked here, because i believe rules apply to
all and not just those not in your lil circle of mates, or those not in
that circle.

 >So to the apparent moderators, pull your finger out and apply the
rules evenly, If you cant do your job properly, piss off

Once again, another four-letter word......Sigh...

 > and let others who will
 >do it, do it. Or, maybe I should staret complaining about you, I
partitioned and made a lot of noise to get this list  official
moderators to be rid of the self appointed net cops, but it seems the
gooses put in that position are not able to >impartionally carry out
 >said duties.
 >

 >Res (who hasnt ever yet been "moderated", but likely will be now LOL)

Consider yourself to be have been moderated - you very, very bad boy :-) .

BC

--
Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society.
                                            James Madison