New moderation technique, rewritten

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 14 07:12:18 UTC 2010

On 14/06/10 08:49, Karl Larsen wrote:
> On 06/13/2010 04:15 PM, Verde Denim wrote:
>> Yep. I agree that _everyone_ should be allowed the occasional rant...
>>
>> " and other of his OT related rants " - do you mean like
>> this one?
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Res <res at ausics.net
>> <mailto:res at ausics.net>> wrote:
>>
>>     On Sun, 13 Jun 2010, J wrote:
>>
>>     > On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 12:26, Tom H <tomh0665 at gmail.com
>>     <mailto:tomh0665 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>     >> On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Karl Larsen
>>     <klarsen1 at gmail.com <mailto:klarsen1 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>     >
>>     >>> 4. After about 30 seconds it said it could not send message
>>     because it
>>     >>> was denied.
>>     >>
>>     >> Your formula doesn't make any sense though because you made
>>     very few
>>     >> posts on the 10th and 11th.
>>     >
>>     > Really, sounds more like he had an issue wiith his ISP's SMTP
>>     server.
>>

>>     Yep, if Karl has any proof on the contrary he should forward the
>>     mailman
>>     return message saying he can't post, but I suspect it is more
>>     SMTP DSN
>>     related message.
>>

>>     --
>>     Res
>>
>>     "What does Ubuntu have that Slackware doesn't?" - One hell of a
>>     lot of bugs!
>>
>>     --
>>

>     I have said all I care to at this time. Everything works fine now,
> and so the problem, whatever it was is gone.
>

> 73 Karl

So, 73 Karl, why not next time, and then the time after that...and
again, a time after that that next time following the last next time,
wait for several weeks, at least, to see if your alleged problem is
still a problem before posting a description of your alleged problem
which may, or may not be, an alleged problem - which all depends on if
it is an alleged or a real problem....

And - you naughty man! - you still haven't told me what that secret
substance which you ingest is called? :-(

But anyway, I am glad that your alleged problem was not a real alleged
problem and that it is now become a non-alleged problem because it is
now non-allegedly has gone...unless you are stating that it is only
allegedly gone...Oh, god you know what I mean....

Be merciful 73 Karl, I need the name of that substance you ingest, for
chrissake! :'(

BC

--
Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society.
                                            James Madison