Ubuntu amd64 freezes randomly

Daniel asmosis.asterix at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 19:08:08 UTC 2010

Hi, thanks for your reply Aron. I have tried xsensor and the temperature is
in normal parameters(45Celsius degrees). I clean my laptop often, once a
month. I have checked the fans for dust but they are clean so this
possibility is excluded. If you or someone else have any suggestions I'm all
eyes and ears.