New moderation technique

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 14:15:12 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 2:44 PM, Loïc Grenié <loic.grenie at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/6/12 Karl Larsen <klarsen1 at gmail.com>:

>>> Karl, [...] you[r] post [...] above [is] totally
>>> unintelligible [...]
>>
>>         I am sorry English is not your language.
>
>    English is not my language either (I'm French, living in Italy). I
>  find it also hard to understand your first e-mail. Could
>  you explain what you mean in your sentence
>
> "This list is unable to control the use of it. We get emails selling
> things. This "fix" will not fix this."
>
>    In particular: what is "it" at the end of the first sentence ?
>  What is the ""fix"" in the middle of the third ? What is "this" at
>  the end of the second sentence ? How is the second sentence
>  related to the rest (your being moderated) ?
>
>    It looks to me, but I may be wrong, that you are explaining
>  some parts of what you are thinking, but some parts are
>  missing. The last paragraph does not seem to be related to
>  the rest either. At least, I do not understand the relation.

Don't worry. From his regular posts, Karl seldom understands what
anyone else means, does not understand what this mailing list is for,
doesn't really understand Ubuntu and I suspect most of the time does
not understand his own posts.

I have Gmail set to mark his messages as read automatically as soon as
they are received. I recommend this tactic.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508