New moderation technique

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sat Jun 12 11:21:42 UTC 2010

On 11/06/10 22:56, Karl Larsen wrote:
>       Yesterday I broke the moderation rule. It appears to be:
>
>       moderation = number - x = 0
>
> where number is the number of messages YOU sent.
> x is a moderation number selected by the moderator.
> When number and x are equal, your not able to send any message to this list.
>
> This list is unable to control the use of it. We get emails selling
> things. This "fix" will not fix this.
>
>       So I will again decide if I want to play games. 10.04 is running
> fine but there are still some things done better on 8.04. I was going to
> send in a bug report but that is so hard to do now I may not bother.
>

> 73 Karl

Karl, could you give me the name of the substance which you seem to now
constantly consume and which made you post the above totally
unintelligible crap?

I would like to get some of what you are using so that I, too, can post
even more unintelligible crap to what I normally do now. I feel that I
am now under a handicap, and have a real need for whatever you are
consuming....Please help...

BC

--
Missionaries are perfect nuisances and leave every place worse than they found it.
                                         Charles Dickens