apt-get problems

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 16:30:59 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Emil Payne <ehspayne at angelwoodpines.org> wrote:
> I've been unable to correct the following for about 2 weeks now.  Any
> ideas how to get back to normal? These interfere with installs and
> updates and upgrades.  Running 9.10

mailing list, I recently posted this, which did apparently sort things
out for that person...

«
In case of minor APT problems, the first things I do are a clean
followed by purging the cache. This means:

apt-get clean
apt-get autoclean

If that doesn't help then I also nuke the APT package cache, which is
in /var/cache/apt/archives .
»

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508