New moderation technique

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 12:56:13 UTC 2010

     Yesterday I broke the moderation rule. It appears to be:

     moderation = number - x = 0

where number is the number of messages YOU sent.
x is a moderation number selected by the moderator.
When number and x are equal, your not able to send any message to this list.

This list is unable to control the use of it. We get emails selling
things. This "fix" will not fix this.

     So I will again decide if I want to play games. 10.04 is running
fine but there are still some things done better on 8.04. I was going to
send in a bug report but that is so hard to do now I may not bother.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User