How I installed Lucid on a USB flash disc - WAS: Please, Ubuntu, do not embarrass me again!

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 10 14:24:55 UTC 2010

On 11/06/10 00:16, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 10/06/10 20:38, Colin Law wrote:
>

>> Often when you look at guarantees carefully you find they only cover
>> it if it 'does not operate according to spec' or some such wording.
>> If one looks carefully at the spec it may define the max number of
>> supported write cycles.  Therefore if you wear it out by going over
>> this limit
>>
> How they gonna that, eh? :-)

Isn't there a way to edit ones reply after it was sent? Back in the
Usenet days I thought one could at least try and edit a post....

The above should read, of course,, "How they gonna *know* that, eh?"

But then everyone knew what I meant to write...

BC

--
Attorney:   All your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
Witness:    Oral.