Quick question about Antivirus.

steve reilly sfreilly at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 9 23:08:41 UTC 2010

On 06/09/2010 06:09 PM, Tony Pursell wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 22:56 +0100, Grizzly wrote:
>> On 09 June 2010 at 22:34, Peter Hillier-Brook

>>> Trinity Rescue Disk works for me. It's a little dated and AVG doesn't
>>> work, but it's a sound toolkit in the main.
>>
>> clamav works well
>>

> But will Linux AV tools clean Windows viruses off a Windows partition?

absolutely, and many tools to accomplish the task

i was going to copy a paste a bunch of links, but this has many live cds
that will do the trick.  im partial to kaspersky, just because ive used
it for years, but there are many others

http://www.techmixer.com/free-bootable-antivirus-rescue-cds-download-list/

steve