Problems with emacs 23 in ubuntu 10.04

Kjetil brinchmann Halvorsen kjetil1001 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:32:07 UTC 2010

I have filed a bug with the emacs-project. But yesterday and today I
discovered something new: The exact
same problem occurs in openoffice calk!!!!, under the same circumstances:
many other windoes/processes open.
¿Can this be a gnome problem?

Where should this be reported if it is not only an emacs problem?

Kjetil

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 00:59, Mihamina Rakotomandimby
<mihamina at gulfsat.mg>wrote:

> > Christoph Bier <christoph.bier at web.de> :
> >> I just did an experiment, I killed the firefox process, and then
> >> started emacs 23.
> >> Then the problem symptoms disappeared!!
> >
> >Did not help here. JFTR: Here's a screenshot (after killing FF):
> >http://www.zvisionwelt.de/tmpdownloads/Emacs23-Lucid.png
>
> File a bug, then.
>
> --
>       Architecte Informatique chez Blueline/Gulfsat:
>    Administration Systeme, Recherche & Developpement
>                                     +261 3456 000 19

The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make
empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have
made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in
the bonds of Hell.

St. Augustine, De Genesi ad Litteram, Book II, xviii, 37