4 pages per side when printing pdf files

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Wed Jun 9 13:09:03 UTC 2010

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:

> I have the following problem when I print any pdf file,
> either with acroread or okular, on a samsung ML-2850:
> I always get 4 pages per side, which makes the printout
> almost impossible to read.

I discovered today that I have exactly the same problem with
xfig, which excludes completely a problem of acroread or okular
settings.  the xfig print windows shows: Fig size 18.4cm x 22.0cm
which is what I get when I print on any printer other than
the Samsung. On the Samsung, I get a fig size of 9.2cmx11cm

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Pierre Frenkiel