Please, Ubuntu, do not embarrass me again!

W. Scott Lockwood III scott at guppylog.com
Tue Jun 8 15:15:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 10:42 -0400, Rashkae wrote:

> Oh, pulse does so much more than you give it credit for:

Like giving me horrible delays that make it useless for real time audio
processing?

I have figured out how to neuter it, so it no longer troubles me.

I don't really care if we have pulseaudio, I just care that they have
made it mandatory - it should be an option for those who want it, and
removable for those that it doesn't work for - like me.

Pulse made it impossible for me to do my internet radio show on Dementia
Radio until I finally was able to kill it.