Thunderbirds fonts & smily's...

Larry Shields larryesu at charter.net
Mon Jun 7 09:32:05 UTC 2010

On 06/07/2010 02:57 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 06/06/10 20:29, Larry wrote:
>
> Edit>  Account Settings (for your account)>  Composition and
> Addressing>Compose Messages in HTML Format.
>
> BC

*Hello Basil,

Well I found that myself, only because I have two Hard drives, one with
Lucid 10.4 the other I had install the Ultimate Edition 2.6 on...So I
looked at both of my accounts on Thunderbird,  found the problem was
that I had 'unchecked' the Compose Messages in HTML Format...

So you also found out what my problem was and I thank you very much for
continuing to research it out and letting me know...It was my fault for
not saying that I had found the problem and it was resolved...

Many thanks for the help...

Have a nice day...

Larry
*