Bash Auto Completion

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Mon Jun 7 06:12:40 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am running Ubuntu Lucid on both my desktop and my Asus Netbook. I have
installed the respective version on each (the Netbook Remix on the Netbook).

I usually fire up Synaptic Package Manager right after installation and
updates and go through each category and install the packages I find
interesting.

I am not sure what I've installed on the desktop, but now I have the
functionality of Auto Complete in the console. Say I enter "sudo apt-get in"
and press the TAB key, it will autocomplete the "install" command.

Can someone tell me what was it I installed? I would like this functionality
on the Netbook too...

Thanks!

Amichai Rotman