Questions on Security

Scott Berry scottbb1973 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:24:55 UTC 2010

No it does not.  The main reason in my mind being is that because you have a
username and password it is harder to get any typ[es of infections through
and if you really do it correctly you may even put different things in to
groups so only certain groups can access certain things and this normally
keeps everything at bay.