BolgenOS

Chan Chung Hang Christopher christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Sun Jun 6 14:27:39 UTC 2010

Dotan Cohen wrote:
> On 6 June 2010 14:42, Daniel <asmosis.asterix at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Excuse me? What did Ubuntu to Debian?
>>

> Ubuntu is based on Debian, there is nothing wrong with that in FOSS.
> In turn there are other Ubuntu-based distros as well.

I don't understand all this fuss. I'd make a fuss if the distro was
CLAIMING to be Ubuntu when it is not. That was what destroyed the line
of Redhat Linux distros. That sort of thing is also a very common
practice of hosting providers of, er, for lack of a better word,
bastardized Centos based distros who claim that they are providing
Centos when it is some concoction of say cpanel, openvz or plesk.

If BolgenOS turns out to be complete rubbish, I'd rather there be no
mention of Ubuntu in relation to BolgenOS.