Thunderbirds fonts & smily's...

Larry larryesu at charter.net
Sun Jun 6 10:29:59 UTC 2010

On 06/06/2010 01:18 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 06/06/10 04:32, Jim Byrnes wrote:
>> Basil Chupin wrote:

>>> I'll have another look again in the morning, but it doesn't appear that
>>> Seamokey and TB are the same: there is no such setting in TB.
>>>
>>> BC
>>>

>> Sorry I sometimes forget I have another machine and this one has
>> Thunderbird 3.0.4 on it. Look in Edit-->Preferences-->Display-->Plain
>> Text Messages-->Display emoticons as graphics.
>>
>> Regards,  Jim
>>
> Ah yes, of course! Missed that one :-)
>
> BC

Ok here is what I just did, I opened up a new account, and then wrote am
e-mail msg, what should up was what I have lost using my own account name...

I will attach what I am trying to get back to my own account, as you
will see in this snapshot...

So if anyone can lead me to where I can edit, and have this feature
return to my own e-mail account, I would appreicate it...

Many thanks for those that have responded, now hopefully this pic will
show all of you what I am looking for at the bottom of this e-mail...

Larry