using aMSN instead of Empathy in the 'me menu'?

peter smout peter.smout at o2.co.uk
Sun Jun 6 08:47:42 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have finally taken the plunge and upgraded to lucid (wow, great distro!)
using the Gnome desktop, and I was wondering if it is possible to link /
tie aMSN to the 'Me Menu' (if that is what it is called).

I prefer aMSN to empathy although there are no functionality issues with
Empathy, I just find it boreing.

To get back to the question is there a config file that can be altered to
make the status etc changes made via the 'me menu' apply to aMSN?