Dual boot with PCLinux???

Thomas Blasejewicz thomas at s7.dion.ne.jp
Sat Jun 5 13:11:16 UTC 2010

I probably again did something really stupid.

I have Ubuntu 10.04 installed.
Tried liveCD of PCLinuxOS (Phoenix) -> chose "install" after some play.
Was asked whether I want to use the entire disk or existing partitions.
Chose "existing partitions" -> proceeded to install.

After the installation I did expect to get a choice of whether I want to
start Ubuntu or PClinux,
but did not.
The computer start **ONLY** with PCLinux.

BUT ... properties of the new home folder says, that about 9 GB are used.
I cannot believe that this is all for PCLinux.

If Ubuntu is still "out there somewhere" ...
how do I access it?
Like getting a choice of Ubuntu/PCLinux.

Thank you.