New

Marvin Escobar marvin050791 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 5 03:14:30 UTC 2010

I have AMD Vision. And im using the i386 because i assume that seeinf it did not say AMD 64 bit on the label that its a 32 bit?

From: sthejo at gmail.com
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 07:03:12 +0530
Subject: Re: New
To: ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

Hello,
Are you sure you are using the ubuntu image meant for your hardware architecture (i.e i386/ AMD64) You might be trying an installation not meant for your architecture.

On 1 June 2010 05:27, Marvin Escobar <marvin050791 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello im new to ubuntu and i tried to install ubuntu to my laptop but it would not let me. Once it reads the disc it says loading and then a bunch of lines come down and it stops there and does not do anything. I tried also installing mandriva but on the loading screen when i select boot the screen stays loading and never stops, the only option it has is pres esc for verbose mode. So its like none of the linux distrubutions are working. Is there anyway you can please help me. Im new and i am using windows 7 right now, so please try to be as detailed as possible thanks

ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

ஒன்றும் குறைவில்லை மறைமூர்த்தி கண்ணா!