Unbuntu with 2 Network cards.

Tim Henderson bizdev at pwnspeak.com
Fri Jun 4 21:55:10 UTC 2010

There doesn't seem to be any way they could communicate with each other
unless you explicitly set that up.

I run an ubuntu firewall before my router, which is quite different than
your setup.  My ubuntu firewall takes in the connection from my isp, and
send all packets through my firewall (iptables) before sending through
the second nic to my router.  But the only reason they communicate with
each other is because I am explicitly sharing the connection.

That's my 2c at least.

Tim H.