wacom ctl460 tablet and 10.04

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Fri Jun 4 13:19:35 UTC 2010

I've been desperately trying to get this device working on a 10.04
installation. It looks like the latest kernel simply isn't supported (so
it seems) by the Wacom drivers.

Has anyone managed to get this device working? I've googled it and tried
everything I've found, but to no end.

If it simply isn't working yet, does anyone have any idea how quickly the
wacom linux devs work to get these issues resolved? I'm new to the Wacom
tablets so I've not been following it all that much.

Thanks for any advice/thoughts on the subject.

Jack