New

Fred Roller fred at fwrgallery.com
Thu Jun 3 19:54:56 UTC 2010

Marvin,

     After your bios info leaves try hitting "Esc" (escape key) and will
hopefully drop you to an "earlier" install menu that we know has some
options you can try.  Laptops, in my experience, tend to hang because of
apci settings.  Let us know if you get this listed menu options that
looks like this:

http://images.howtoforge.com/images/the_perfect_desktop_ubuntu7.04/1.jpg

If so, we can try some things.

--
Fred
www.fwrgallery.com

"Life is like linux, simple.  If you are fighting it you are doing something wrong."