Problems Lucid - INTERNET

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 3 19:39:23 UTC 2010

On 06/03/2010 03:21 AM, Paulo Mauricio wrote:
> NoOp, my problem is a wired network. I don't use wireless, for while.

Understand. Your wired is:
Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)

However, you also have a wireless:
 Ethernet controller: Atheros Communications Inc. Atheros
AR5001X+ Wireless Network Adapter (rev 01)

And I was wondering if perhaps NM was enabling both devices at the same
time & possibly causing the slowdown/dropouts.