Troll alert

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 3 14:16:29 UTC 2010

On 03/06/10 23:42, Robert Spanjaard wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Jun 2010 09:34:10 +0200, Amedee Van Gasse (ub) wrote:
>

>> On Wed, June 2, 2010 23:33, ABSDoug wrote:
>>
>>> I'm getting longer&  longer error messages when I'm booting!
>>>
>> Troll alert!
>> You don't want help, you just want to complain and annoy.
>>
>> If you really wanted help, you would have posted the contents of your
>> /etc/fstab, and the exact error messages.
>>
>> You're so lucky that this list is unmoderated. I'm going to ask this
>> nice:
>>
> ...after you called him a troll?

Girls! Girls!

It's all over. It's been resolved many posts ago.

You all go back to knitting and talking about boyfriends and how to make
sponge cakes and...- and leave the technical discussions to the boys, OK?

BC

--
Attorney:   Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
Witness:    Are you qualified to ask that question?