4 pages per side when printing pdf files

Pierre Frenkiel pierre.frenkiel at laposte.net
Thu Jun 3 13:43:28 UTC 2010

hi everybody,
I have the following problem when I print any pdf file,
either with acroread or okular, on a samsung ML-2850:
I always get 4 pages per side, which makes the printout
almost impossible to read. I don't have this problem with
my other printers, or when printing to a file.
I checked with system-config-printer that the settings for
this printer are actually "1 page per side".
Curiously, with evince, I get 1 page per side.
Any idea on how to solve this problem?

--
Pierre Frenkiel