[profanity snipped]: what is this "fstab" mess I made

ABSDoug absdoug at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 03:02:52 UTC 2010

--- On Wed, 6/2/10, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Here's a clue;

Here's a clue... u make a rule for everything someone has to do so everybody is happy... you make nobody happy. You end up with a circle jerk of a few uptight people & a very small gene pool. Where *I* come from, I don't worry about words, bottom or top posting the world stopping rotation because someone curses, *I* accept all people, even people a bit colorful. For heaven's sake people, stop taking like so serious!