How to install opera?

Pete Vander Giessen petevg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 20:33:36 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 1:20 PM, Peng Yu <pengyu.ut at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have the latest ubuntu LTS. But I don't find opera. How to install opera?

It looks like Opera is no longer in the partner repositories.  If you
go to opera.com, you should be presented with a friendly "Download
Opera" button.  Click it, then click the "Download" button on the next
page.

Open the downloaded files with Gdebi package manager when Firefox asks
you what to do with it, and you should be on your way.

~PeteVG

" ... the original aphorism being 'In comparison with the ancients, we
stand like dwarfs on the shoulders of giants.' The image was a
commonplace by the time Newton used it, his one contribution being to
erase any sense that he himself might be a dwarf."

~ Lewis Hyde