gnuplot and terminal types

Alain Muls alain.muls at telenet.be
Tue Jun 1 12:39:28 UTC 2010

Hi All

I hope that some of you are using gnuplot.

I am creating a plot from shapefiles with the administrative borders
of countries. For each country I have a separate datafile and I use
multiple plot commands (first command is a plot, than subsequent
commands are replot commands) to draw the figure.

When I do it in an interactive sessions, everything goes fine. Using
the png-terminal, I only get the output from the plot command and all
replots produce no output.

Is there a way to use to replots with a png-terminal (also tried
postscript, jpeg, gif etc) because creating 1 sole plot command is
getting hard to do.

Tx/Alain