New

Karl Larsen klarsen1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:16:54 UTC 2010

On 05/31/2010 05:57 PM, Marvin Escobar wrote:
> Hello im new to ubuntu and i tried to install ubuntu to my laptop but
> it would not let me. Once it reads the disc it says loading and then a
> bunch of lines come down and it stops there and does not do anything.
> I tried also installing mandriva but on the loading screen when i
> select boot the screen stays loading and never stops, the only option
> it has is pres esc for verbose mode. So its like none of the linux
> distrubutions are working. Is there anyway you can please help me. Im
> new and i am using windows 7 right now, so please try to be as
> detailed as possible thanks

> Hotmail is redefining busy with tools for the New Busy. Get more from
> your inbox. See how.
> <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_2>
         The 10.04 LiveCD for Ubuntu does have a serious bug. It does
take quite a while to load and when it does it displays a blank screen.
Sometimes it helps to press Esc and then you select your language.

     Then you see a list of things. First select test my CD. If it
passes reboot and select install.

73 Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI