New

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Tue Jun 1 11:50:23 UTC 2010

On Tue, June 1, 2010 07:43, Marvin Escobar wrote:

> I went to the ubuntu website and got the iso image for ubuntu studio for
> one cd and ubuntu 10.04 for the other. I burn the image to the disc like
> always. they work fine on other computers but not my laptop. I dont even
> get to the installation screen where i click language and try without
> installing, it freezes before that part, and before the ubuntu loading
> part where it takes you to that screen.

Marvin,

I have two questions for you:
1. Why didn't you do what Nils suggested?
2. Why do you write your answers at the top, not below the questions?

By the way, when Nils says that you are lazy, I don't think that het
litterally means that. In fact, perhaps it is even better to make a
(high-res) photo. That way you don't make writing mistakes.
But if you have text, and it's a lot, don't put it on the list either. Put
it on http://ubuntu.pastebin.com/ and post a link to it here.

Kind regards,
Amedee